ASBE’s Undergraduate Office of Career Planning and Placement is proud to announce that beginning Monday, October 8th, OCPP starts an entire month of full-time accounting interviews for our graduating seniors.
In addition to 10 accounting firms, ASBE is excited to have JP Morgan Chase who will be here to recruit graduating seniors in finance and business for their 2013 Commercial Banking Analyst Program. The interview selection process has already proved to be very competitive — with firms being highly selective. We wish all of our participating students the best of luck!
Below is the calendar for our full-time on-campus accounting interviews.
- Monday, 10/8 – Lance Soll & Lunghard
- Tuesday, 10/9 – Singer Lewak
- Thursday, 10/11 – Moss Adams
- Friday, 10/12- PWC
- Tuesday, 10/16 – Ernst & Young
- Wednesday 10/17 – KPMG
- Wednesday 10/17 – Grant Thornton
- Thursday, 10/18 – Deloitte
- Thursday, 10/18 – White Nelson (Resume Collect Only)
- Monday, 10/22 – JP Morgan Chase
- Friday, 10/26 – Squar Milner
For more information about the services of the Office of Career Planning and Placement, please visit their website.