Jenavieve Lopez recently just graduated from California Baptist University with her Bachelors of Science in Business Administration. While at California Baptist University, she was a Resident Advisor and loved being able to connect with other students. She is eager to connect with students through the Program Advisor role and help them reach their academic goals by providing resources towards their program information.

What are some of your favorite things to do in your spare time/ what hobbies or interests do you have outside of work?

On my spare time I like to read. I mostly like non-fiction, but on occasion will read fiction. I also really love hiking and trying to visit different national parks.

What are some things that excite you about working with Chapman’s business students?

I love the opportunities students have through the Argyros Business school like the Finance residency program and I am eager to see students excel and take advantage.

Do you have any advice to students looking for guidance before the start of the school year?

Definitely start looking at your program evaluation and see what requirements are left in order to graduate within four years. It’s best to understand what you need before so that you are not wasting your time with random classes or unnecessary stress.