There are so many ways to get involved and find opportunities that will advance your career path. Some of these are leadership experience on campus, pre-med community volunteering, freelance projects, and hackathons and competitions. In this interactive workshop, Chapman’s Career Professionals share insights on the STEM industry and the changes taking place, the COPE Health Scholars program, and valuable skills to prepare you for professional success! If you missed the live event, you can watch it all right here.
You’ll hear from:
- Leanna Izen (Career Educator & Interim STEM Career Advisor)
- Faith Holloway (Research Associate at Zymo Research Corp)
- Sam Hutzler (Real Time Software Engineer at Boeing)
- Edena Khoshaba (Snr. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Student)
- Brandon Fabré (Snr. Data Analytics Student)