Chapman University’s Office of Admissions is partnering with Crean College of Health & Behavioral Sciences to offer two Virtual Meetups on Saturday, April 18, 2020. Newly admitted undergrads planning to major in Health Sciences, Applied Human Physiology, or Psychology beginning fall 2020 semester are highly encouraged to participate along with their family members. The meetups will replace the academic sessions that occur during the annual on-campus Preview Day, canceled this year due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- 10:00 AM- Health Sciences and Applied Human Physiology
- 11:00 AM- Psychology
Registration is required so be sure to click on the RSVP link for your major.
What to Expect
Each session will include the following:
- A welcome from the founding dean of Crean College, Dr. Janeen Hill
- A welcome from Crean College Associate Dean of Undergraduate Experience, Dr. Ky Kugler
- An overview of career and internship services from career advisor, Heidi Swanson
- An overview of your major, including research opportunities, from your department chair
- Q & A session with current students in your major
Didn’t get an invitation but want to participate?
Please send an email to Dr. Ky Kugler at firstname.lastname@example.org. He can assist you with getting on the guest list.
Other Virtual Experiences
We encourage all incoming students to take advantage of the many online resources available on the Office of Admissions website such as virtual campus tours, chat sessions with current students, and more. Also, we invite new admits to check out all the videos on the Crean College YouTube account and of course, follow us on Instagram @chapman_crean.