We are excited to announce that we are currently accepting applications for the new Simon Scholar Physician Assistant Program at Chapman University. Qualified individuals who wish to earn their Masters in Medical Science degree (MMS) at the Chapman University Physician Assistant program are invited to apply. This scholarship opportunity supports first-generation college students who have faced personal and economic adversity. The program is intended to enable recipients to graduate with little or no debt following two years of study. Up to ten scholarship awards will be granted each year.
The scholarship awardees will be selected based on the following criteria:
- First-generation college student
- Underserved student
- Primary residence in Orange or San Diego County
- History of economic adversity and personal adversity
- Demonstrated leadership
- History of academic excellence and achievement
- Ongoing community service
Plans to apply to the Chapman University Physician Assistant program for the class beginning in Spring 2021 (Class of 2023)
- Willing to commit to clinical practice as a PA in Orange or San Diego County post-graduation
If this opportunity interests you, please apply here. The deadline for this scholarship is September 15, 2020. The application contains the following:
- Personal Essay: Telling us about yourself and why you’re applying to the Simon Scholar PA Program.
- Required Residency Status for Orange or San Diego County in CA and Tax Information (All financials need statements will be handled with confidentiality.
- Three Required References.
Please keep an eye on our website Chapman.edu/SimonScholarPA. Our website is updated regularly and is the official source for Simon Scholar PA Programs information, including virtual information sessions.
If you have any questions, please email Kseniya Krivoruchko, Administrative Coordinator for the Chapman University Simon Scholar PA program.