As many of you know, Commencement will be a two-weekend event this year as we are celebrating the Class of 2020 and 2021. We want to make sure Crean College seniors, faculty, and staff have all the essential information needed to have a hassle-free experience. Before we jump in, please take a moment to explore the graduation website here which provides the complete schedule of events for all schools and colleges, RSVP links, and info for families and guests.
Weekend 1- Class of 2020, JULY 31 5:00 PM
We are only hosting one ceremony for the Class of 2020. It will encompass all Crean College programs, undergraduate and graduate combined. Due to low registration, there was no need to host two separate ceremonies.
When and Where to Line-Up:
- Students: Line-up begins at 4:00 p.m. in Hutton Sports Center. Arrive in your cap and gown.
- Faculty: Line-up begins at 4:00 p.m. in Baldwin Pavilion Lobby. Arrive in your academic regalia.
Ceremony duration will be approximately 1.5 hours. There will be no post-ceremony reception though students are welcomed to gather in the Attallah Piazza for pictures.
Weekend 2- Class of 2021
We are hosting two separate ceremonies for the Class of 2021. One for graduate programs and one for undergrad.
- AUG 7 – 5:00 PM, Graduate Programs
- Students line-up at 4:00 PM in the Hutton Sports Center. Arrive in cap and gown.
- Faculty line-up at 4:00 PM in Baldwin Pavilion Lobby. Arrive in regalia
- AUG 7- 8:00 PM, Undergraduate Programs
- Students line-up at 7:00 PM in the Hutton Sports Center. Arrive in cap and gown.
- Faculty line-up at 7:00 PM in Baldwin Pavilion Lobby. Arrive in regalia
The duration of each ceremony will be approximately two-hours. There will be no post-ceremony reception though students are welcomed to gather in the Attallah Piazza for pictures.
Pre & Post-Commencement Celebrations
Most Crean programs hosted virtual awards and end-of-the-road celebrations in May. However, the Department of Communication Sciences & Disorders plans to host their senior celebration in August. Please contact the department directly for exact date and details.
We welcome any and all questions regarding Crean College commencement ceremonies. Please email Special Events & Communications Manager, Monica Cataldo with your inquires.