It was a beautiful evening honoring Fowler School of Engineering’s outstanding seniors and celebrating their final days before graduation. Parents and loved ones joined graduating seniors to toast their accomplishments with engineering faculty and staff. Dean Andrew Lyon announced the winners of the senior awards and those who earned program honors. Many posed for pictures, shared their future plans and imparted kind words before preparing for their big weekend.
The following seniors received program honors:
- Yingying “Yuki” Chen in Data Analytics
- Nicholas Mirchandani in Computer Engineering
- Sebastian Brumm in Computer Science
- Hualin Yang in Data Analytics
- Jillian Anderson in Computer Science
- Abigail Bechtel in Computer Science
- Michael Lewson in Computer Science
- Gabriela Pinto in Computer Science
- Saniya Syed in Computer Science
The following seniors received program awards:
- Nicholas Mirchandani – Outstanding Senior in Computer Engineering
- Daniel Haub – Outstanding Senior in Computer Science
- Connor Lydon – Outstanding Senior in Data Analytics
- Jessica Roux – Outstanding Senior in Software Engineering
- Abigail Bechtel – IEEE Award
- Anna Greene – ACM Award
Congratulations to all the winners and to the entire Fowler School of Engineering class of 2022!
Click here to view more images from the Senior Celebration.