Join Huell and listen to the magic of mariachi music and follow its origins from Jalisco, Mexico to its present-day sounds on the streets of Los Angeles. The world renowned Los Camperos de Nati Cano are featured, as well as the student mariachis of Garfield High School in East Los Angeles, and mariachis on Olvera Street.
Schools & Colleges
- Argyros School of Business and Economics
- College of Educational Studies
- College of Performing Arts
- Dodge College of Film and Media Arts
- Schmid College of Science and Technology
- School of Law
- Wilkinson College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Press Room
- Chapman Magazine
- One University (Student Life)
- View All Blogs
- Alaska Week (8)
- Behind the Scenes (6)
- California Missions (10)
- California's Communities (15)
- California's Gold (347)
- California's Golden Coast (9)
- California's Golden Fairs (11)
- California's Golden Parks (69)
- California's Green (38)
- California's Water (27)
- Downtown (14)
- Memorial (7)
- News (8)
- Our Neighborhoods (4)
- Palm Springs Week (28)
- Road Trip (56)
- Specials (9)
- The Bench (12)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Visiting (400)
Browse by Date
Welcome to the Huell Howser California’s Gold Archive, a special collection of Huell Howser’s entire California’s Gold television series, presented by Chapman University.
Have fun and howdy!
How to Use the Archives
Search for favorite episodes by entering key words in the search box. You can also look at episodes by series topic, such as Missions, Palm Springs or Water. Or, you can search by date of the episodes.
Follow Us on Facebook!
One University Drive, Orange, CA 92866 | (714) 997-6815
© 2017 Chapman University