Huell gets a behind the scenes tour and takes the “swim of a lifetime” in the Neptune Pool at Hearst Castle, which is arguably one of the most spectacular pools in the world and the highlight of any tour. It is fed by mountain water and is surrounded by ancient Roman style columns and statues. Designed by architect Julia Morgan, the Neptune Pool was started in 1924 and was finally completed after several redesigns and re-buildings in 1936.
Schools & Colleges
- Argyros School of Business and Economics
- College of Educational Studies
- College of Performing Arts
- Dodge College of Film and Media Arts
- Schmid College of Science and Technology
- School of Law
- Wilkinson College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Press Room
- Chapman Magazine
- One University (Student Life)
- View All Blogs
- Alaska Week (1)
- Behind the Scenes (6)
- California Missions (10)
- California's Communities (15)
- California's Gold (350)
- California's Golden Coast (9)
- California's Golden Fairs (11)
- California's Golden Parks (67)
- California's Green (38)
- California's Water (27)
- Downtown (13)
- Memorial (7)
- News (8)
- Our Neighborhoods (4)
- Palm Springs Week (26)
- Road Trip (56)
- Specials (15)
- The Bench (12)
- Uncategorized (1)
Browse by Date
Welcome to the Huell Howser California’s Gold Archive, a special collection of Huell Howser’s entire California’s Gold television series, presented by Chapman University.
Have fun and howdy!
How to Use the Archives
Search for favorite episodes by entering key words in the search box. You can also look at episodes by series topic, such as Missions, Palm Springs or Water. Or, you can search by date of the episodes.
Follow Us on Facebook!
One University Drive, Orange, CA 92866 | (714) 997-6815
© 2016 Chapman University