Huell tours the Vincent Price Art Museum, which opened in May 2011 at East Los Angeles College in Monterey Park. The museum contains 9,000 items, many of which were donated by the late actor. Victoria Price leads the tour of her father’s vast collection of fine art and shows why this gallery is one of Los Angeles’s best kept secrets. We also look back at Huell’s original 1989 ‘Videolog’ interview with Vincent Price himself. This is the same episode as VISITING #1901.
Schools & Colleges
- Argyros School of Business and Economics
- College of Educational Studies
- College of Performing Arts
- Dodge College of Film and Media Arts
- Schmid College of Science and Technology
- School of Law
- Wilkinson College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Press Room
- Chapman Magazine
- One University (Student Life)
- View All Blogs
- Behind the Scenes (6)
- California Missions (10)
- California's Communities (15)
- California's Gold (276)
- California's Golden Coast (9)
- California's Golden Fairs (8)
- California's Golden Parks (49)
- California's Green (36)
- California's Water (27)
- Downtown (12)
- Memorial (7)
- News (8)
- Our Neighborhoods (4)
- Palm Springs Week (21)
- Road Trip (53)
- Specials (14)
- The Bench (8)
Browse by Date
Welcome to the Huell Howser California’s Gold Archive, a special collection of Huell Howser’s entire California’s Gold television series, presented by Chapman University.
Have fun and howdy!
How to Use the Archives
Search for favorite episodes by entering key words in the search box. You can also look at episodes by series topic, such as Missions, Palm Springs or Water. Or, you can search by date of the episodes.
To purchase DVDs of episodes, please visit
The Cal Gold website
New Episode Guide
Follow Us on Facebook!
One University Drive, Orange, CA 92866 | (714) 997-6815
© 2015 Chapman University