Congratulations to the newly elected members of the Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law Alumni Advisory Executive Board. This month, the following members were elected to board positions:
- Chair – Jason Burris (JD ’08), Principal at Burris Law
- Vice Chair – Naveed Mahboobian (JD ’11), Attorney at the Law Offices of Naveed Mahboobian
- Law School Liaison – Samantha Bigonger (JD ’12), Attorney at the Law Offices of Bigonger & Bigonger
- Secretary – Nathan Camuti (JD ’14), Attorney at the Law Office of Nathan Camuti
- MCLE Coordinator – Shannon Switzer (JD ’02), Partner at Craton & Switzer LLP
The law school is grateful to outgoing Chair Marvin Adviento (JD ’05) for his leadership and dedicated service.
The Alumni Advisory Board meets quarterly to assist the law school in planning networking opportunities for alumni and current students, as well as to provide input on career services and MCLE opportunities. Learn more.