Do you have a question about:
- Finding something in the library or through a database?
- Locating sources for your research paper?
- Reserves for your class?
- Study spaces and room booking?
- Other library services?
If you’ve ever asked yourself one of these questions, we have the answer for you…
The Reference Desk!
Located on the first floor of library, the Reference Desk is your go-to spot for getting answers to your questions, just ask a reference librarian.
Did you know that reference librarians:
- Have at least one graduate degree—a Master of Library and Information Science—and often a graduate degree in another subject area?
- Publish and present at professional conferences?
- Teach classes at Chapman University and beyond?
Do you need more specialized help?
We’ve got you covered. The Leatherby Libraries has a subject specialist for every major, so take advantage and make an appointment for an individual research consultation with your liaison librarian. Find the liaison librarian that specializes in your subject area on the Subject Liaison Directory.
Q: What are Individual Research Consultations?
A: One-on-one research assistance from an information expert!
Make an appointment for an Individual Research Consultation with your liaison librarian to:
- find the best sources for your research topic,
- break through tough research questions,
- make sure you are finding everything on your topic,
- see if your resources are the best ones possible,
- and more!
See? We’re here to help!
Spring 2017 Reference Desk Hours
January 30, 2017 – May 21, 2017
|Monday – Thursday||9:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday – Sunday||12:00 pm – 5:00 pm|