Happy 2018! Welcome in the new year with a new read or DVD. Watch a foreign film en francais (English subtitles included) or find out what Harry Potter has been up to since his days at Hogwarts. Into theater but don’t have time to commit to a full-length play? Chose one (or more) from 105 five-minute plays for study and performance.
The new materials display is located behind the reference desk and everything is available for check-out.
DVD’s featured this month:
Books featured this month:
- The complete Persepolis
- Harry Potter and the cursed child. Parts one and two
- 105 five-minute plays for study and performance
- Playing for change: music festivals as community learning and development
- Doo-wop acappella: a story of street corner, echoes, and three-part harmonies
- From backpacks to Broadway: children’s experiences in musical theatre
- Stealth communications: the spectacular rise of public relations
- Making local food work: the challenges and opportunities of today’s small farmers
- Gallery sound
- Dance and organisation: integrating dance theory and methods into the study of management