Updated Room Booking Quotas
- Doctoral students can now book from 1 to 8 hour blocks.
- Graduate students can now book from 1 to 6 hour blocks.
Collaborative Study Pod
Check our our new Collaborative Study Pod! The pod will be here for the entire fall semester.
- This Collaborative Pod is available to use on a first come, first served basis as long as there are no currently active reservations. In other words, since it does not contain a door, students are welcome to use the pod when unoccupied.
- Once a student with a reservation for this Collaborative Pod arrives, all students currently studying inside must leave.
- All students reserving this Collaborative Pod must stop by the circulation desk to check out the pod for their reservation time.
- Failure to come to the circulation desk to check out the Collaborative Pod kit by ten (10) minutes after their initial reservation time may result in loss of reservation.
- The fine for returning the Collaborative Pod kit in late is $5.00. There is NO grace period.
- Students wanting to continue using the Collaborative Pod after their reservation time is up must stop by the circulation desk BEFORE their scheduled due time. Extending the time on a reservation is subject to availability.
For more information on room booking policies, and to book a room, please visit: Room Booking at the Leatherby Libraries.