Finals week is here! Looking for that last resource to complete your research paper? Grab some last minute materials to help get you through the end of the semester.
The new materials display is located behind the reference desk and everything is available for check-out.
- Children and materialities : the force of the more-than-human in children’s classroom lives
- Research and development in school : grounded in cultural historical activity theory
- Smart learning with educational robotics : using robots to scaffold learning outcomes
- The art of return : the sixties & contemporary culture
- Contemporary art and unforgetting in colonial landscapes
- A history of art history
- The signal and the noise : why so many predictions fail– but some don’t
- How to be a historian : scholarly personae in historical studies, 1800-2000
- Black Lives Matter & music : protest, intervention, reflection
- The Routledge history of social protest in popular music
Science and Technology
- Inclusion in the American military : a force for diversity
- Introduction to quantum mechanics
- Telecommunications engineering : principles and practice