As some Chapman University graduate students begin to return to campus, the Leatherby Libraries has added new e-books that focus on professors and college education. Take a look at how professors plan their semester courses, rubrics, and assignments to provide students with the best learning experience. These e-books are also a great insight for those who wish to plan a career as a professor.
- On course : a week-by-week guide to your first semester of college teaching
- Effective grading : a tool for learning and assessment in college
- Rubric assessment goes to college : objective, comprehensive evaluation of student work
- Interactive open educational resources : a guide to finding, choosing, and using what’s out there to transform college teaching
- Specifications grading : restoring rigor, motivating students, and saving faculty time
- Creating significant learning experiences : an integrated approach to designing college courses
- Learner-centered teaching : five key changes to practice
To read an e-book, click “Connect to electronic book” on the title page for the book you would like to read.