The Leatherby Libraries recently added new e-books to its collection, including a book that includes a chapter written by Chapman Business Professor Noel Murray. In the book, Destination management and marketing : breakthroughs in research and practice, Murray contributed Chapter 14, “GoT Belfast?: How a Television Epic about a War-Torn Land was Employed to Rebrand Northern Ireland.”
Our other newly acquired books include the following:
- Cultural reflections of Medusa : the shadow in the glass
- Women, art, and literature in the Iranian diaspora
- The inner work of racial justice : healing ourselves and transforming our communities through mindfulness
- The little book of race and restorative justice : black lives, healing, and US social transformation
- So you want to talk about race
- More courageous conversations about race
Please Note: Some e-books may be unavailable for a period of time due to the number of users who can check-out the e-books simultaneously.
To read an e-book, click “Connect to electronic book” on the title page for the book you would like to read and log in using your Chapman or Brandman University credentials.