The Leatherby Libraries is pleased to now offer access to a new subscription, JoVE.
JoVE is a collection of over 13,000 science videos illustrating key concepts, research techniques, and experiments in biology, chemistry, engineering, environmental sciences, psychology, medicine, and more. As a video library, it is dedicated to teaching the practice and theory of scientific experiments through engaging and easy-to-understand visual demonstrations.
Our subscription includes access to the following:
- JoVE Journal: Peer-reviewed journal with articles published in video and text format.
- JoVE Encyclopedia of Experiments: Video encyclopedia of advanced research experiments.
- JoVE Science Education: A library of videos illustrating research methods, concept applications, and real-world examples.
- JoVE Lab Manual: Curriculum-focused video resources for commonly taught introductory labs with step-by-step instructions.
- JoVE Core: Video textbooks that bring introductory concepts and methods to life.
For more information on using this new resource, please contact Chair of Resources & Scholarly Communications Kristin Laughtin-Dunker at email@example.com.