“The single most important thing I did before launching my relish business was to attend the Chapman University workshop. This class gave me all the necessary information I needed to get up and running. I highly recommend this short course to anybody who is serious about getting into this industry.”
– Jim Brown, owner of Jim Brown’s Relish
Designed especially for early stage entrepreneurs, the Food Entrepreneur’s Workshop provides a roadmap on bringing a food product to market- from recipe to retail.
Participants will learn how to start a food business including developing a winning formulation, finding a manufacturer, negotiating with brokers and distributors, writing an effective business plan, obtaining capital backing, and marketing most effectively to ensure that their product will succeed in the marketplace.
Event Details and Registration:
- September 26-27, 2014 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Register online
- General Admission Early Registration (ends September 12th): $250
- Chapman Students, Faculty & Staff: $50
- Chapman alumni and non-Chapman students please contact Tamar Serapian at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code.
- Registration fee includes materials, lunch and parking