Wilkinson College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Graduating Classes of 2020 and 2021 Commencement Ceremonies!
The Chapman Commencement weekend will be one you’ll remember for years to come. This ceremony will honor your achievements and celebrate the work you have done in your time at Chapman University and within Wilkinson College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences.
- Sunday, August 1, 2021, 11 a.m., Wilson Field for the Class of 2020
- Sunday, August 8, 2021, 11 a.m., Wilson Field for the Class of 2021
- May 31: Commencement RSVP deadline for all graduates to guarantee listing in printed materials.
- June 24: Last day to purchase regalia without being charged for rushed shipping. Online regalia ordering is now live.
- July 13: Last day to RSVP to attend Commencement (check your email for RSVP information).
Questions Regarding Commencement Ceremonies
- Contact the Special Events team at 714-997-6740 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What COVID-19 precautions will Chapman take?
We can assure you that we are working hard to provide an exceptional experience for this important milestone in the lives of our students and we remain committed to making it the best we can for them.
Some of the steps we’re taking include the following:
- Increasing washing stations
- Creating more exercises to maintain smaller, more socially distanced groupings.
- Increasing time between ceremonies for sanitation
- Increasing security to monitor mask-wearing, social distancing and ID verification (check back on this after June 15 for more details).
We will continue to work with the Orange County Health Care Agency to ensure that we have a ceremony befitting Chapman, that also complies with the state and local health and safety requirements.
- Continue monitoring your Chapman email for additional updates about commencement.
- Tell us your plans for after graduation! Are you going to grad school? Taking time to travel or going straight to work? Let us know! We want to celebrate you!
- Complete your Class of 2021 Final Destination Survey and explore your Alumni career resources.
- Keep in touch with the Office of Alumni Engagement for resources available to Chapman graduates