Are you interested in increasing student engagement, expanding reading comprehension, and building critical thinking and community in classes? Hypothes.is allows for collaborative annotation that makes reading active, visible, and social, enabling students to engage with their texts, teachers, ideas, and each other in deeper, more meaningful ways.
Autumn Ottenad, Customer Success Specialist from Hypothes.is offers one-on-one consultations for faculty. Please schedule your meeting with Autumn via her calendar.
Hypothesis Teaching and Learning Resources
General Hypothesis resources useful to teachers and students:
- Annotation etiquette for students
- An Illustrated Guide to Annotation Types
- Adding Images, Videos, and Links to your Annotations
Hypothesis in Canvas Resources
Canvas- and LMS-specific Hypothesis resources:
- How to set up Hypothesis readings through Canvas Modules
- How to set up Hypothesis readings through Canvas Assignments
- How to grade Hypothesis annotations in Canvas
- A student guide to Hypothesis in Canvas