The Argyros School of Business and Economics Faculty create research on topics impacting businesses big and small around the globe. These studies, articles and papers are consistently found in the leading business journals and publications. We are extremely proud of the contributions. We had 93 papers published or accepted in the academic year 2017 – 2018. Since May 2018, we’ve had 13 publications. Check back each month for an updated list.
May – October 2018
- Banerjee, Swapnendu and Sougata Poddar, “To sell or not to sell: Licensing versus selling by an outside innovator” Economic Modelling.
- Bigoni, Maria and Gabriele Camera, “Cooperation, Monetary Trade, and the Choice of Scale of Interaction,” American Economic Journal: Microeconomics.
- Camera, Gabriele and Jaehong Kim, “Equilibrium Wage Rigidity in Directed Search,” 2018. Journal of Mathematical Economics 78: 68 – 78.
- Chakravarthy, Jivas, “Ideological Diversity in Standard Setting,” Review of Accounting Studies.
- Cortes, Gustavo and Marc Weidenmier, “Stock Volatility and the Great Depression,” Review of Financial Studies.
- DeScioli, Peter and Erik O. Kimbrough. “Alliance Formation in a Side-taking Experiment.” Forthcoming. Journal of Experimental Political Science.
- Hersh, Jonathan and M. Harding, “Big Data in Economics,” IZA World of Labor.
- Kimbrough, Erik O. and Alexander Vostroknutov. “A Portable Method of Eliciting Respect for Social Norms,” 2018. Economics Letters 168: 147-150.
- Leland, Jonathan, Mark Schneider and Nathaniel Wilcox, “Minimal Frames and Transparent Frames for Risk, Time, and Uncertainty,” Management Science.
- Li, Jing, Lin Nan and Ran Zhao, “Corporate Governance Roles of Information Quality and Corporate Takeovers,” Review of Accounting Studies.
- Nistor, Cristina, Tylan Yalcin and E. Pehlivan, “Duplicity in Alternative Marketing Communicstions,” Markets, Globalization & Development Review.
- Schneider, Mark, Jonathan Leland and Nathaniel Wilcox, “Ambiguity Framed,” Journal of Risk and Uncertainty.
- Shukla, Pradip, “LidSuperior X Lid: A Case on Launching a New Patented Cup Lid in the United States,” Journal of Business Case Studies.