Robert Nosek, MBA ’24

Meet Robert Nosek, a member of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Class of 2024!

Dr. Nosek is a working professional and a retired military officer with more than 17 years of professional experience in healthcare, military, and project/program management. He chose the Argyros School for one main reason: Opportunity. He believed there to be a great amount of opportunity for him at Chapman and the Argyros School, especially the Analytics track.

Robert also took a chance and played for Chapman’s Men’s Ice Hockey (Club) team in the Fall of 2022! He says it was great to be back in a college athletic program after 20 years away.

The Chapman MBA

He has really loved the Analytics Accelerator program through the Argyros School and Udemy partnership. “I’ve bettered by Project Management skills, learned SQL, Python, R, Alteryx, and Tableau,” says Nosek. “I had to use some of these programs in my professional life but never had the opportunity to get any formal training,” until now, that is.

Robert decided to opt for the Argyros School’s Flexible MBA program as the program is an excellent choice for working professionals or other non-traditional students with significant family commitments and/or other personal obligations. He says his professors all seem to be very strong contributors in their respective fields and love to hear their experiences and perspectives first-hand.

Robert’s Experience

A core experience for Robert has been the ability to interact with and network with students, faculty, and alumni within the Chapman and Argyros School communities. After transitioning out of the military, he wanted to pursue his MBA so he can make the jump to the civilian side of Healthcare Informatics, Program, and Process Management.

When asked what’s so special about Chapman Argyros and the MBA program here, Robert said “Having several close friends in other MBA programs around the country, I cannot believe some of the resources available to us at Chapman University. I believe I am truly gaining a competitive advantage for my career and I hope more people realize what we have here and take advantage as well.”

Connect with Robert on LinkedIn >>>

__

If you are interested in learning more about the Argyros School’s graduate business programs, visit chapman.edu/business/graduate