Announced on May 17, 2022
Summer 2022: School of Communication Program Advising
This summer, Dr. Weber is available for Program Advising by appointment via Microsoft Teams. Alternatively, you can reach out to her (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule an appointment outside of her Tuesday/Thursday Program Advising Hours.
Dr. Andrea Weber: Tuesday and Thursday 1:00-3:00 PST
- Tuesday and Thursday (online by appointment)
- Dr. Weber will accept online appointments made through this link: Online appointment link
Reach out to a PROGRAM Advisor if you want:
- To review your major program evaluation
- To ask questions about your schedule (both short and long term)
- Help planning your SoC courses
- Study abroad approvals
- To talk about internship opportunities
- Help researching minors or double majors that match your interests.
- Find out more about future career paths.
A few things to remember when using Microsoft Teams:
- For appointments, you must book using your Chapman credentials through this link: Online appointment link
- Download Microsoft Teams prior to your appointment (it is free using your Chapman credentials).
- Please be logged in to Microsoft Teams during your appointment window. A program advisor will reach out to you via Video Chat during your appointment window.
- If you are not in California, please remember that appointments are PST.
We look forward to seeing you on Microsoft Teams this summer!
-Your School of Communication Program Advising Team
Reach out to an ACADEMIC Advisor (GE assistance, graduation check, adding another major): Academic Advising Walk-ins and Appointments
Reach out to an SOC Peer Mentor (advice, resources, support): SoC Peer Mentor Info
During the fall and spring semesters, all School of Communication students are welcome to meet with ANY of our Program Advisors.