- Turning of the tassels as President Struppa will officially confer degrees
- Celebrity keynote speaker: Angela Bassett
- An official welcome from the Alumni Association
- Open Seating – means you can sit with your friends!
- Only graduating students may reserve guest tickets. Guest tickets must be reserved by May 5, 2023. Due to limited seating, students can reserve up to six (6) guest tickets. Tickets are not required for students, but students must RSVP to attend through Marching Order.
- Entry gates to Wilson Field open 1 hour prior to the start of the ceremony.
- Seating is on a first come, first served basis.
- Standby Line
- A standby line is available at the Wilson Gate Entrance, beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Guests in the standby line will be admitted, based on venue capacity, after 6:45 p.m.
Crean College of Health & Behavioral Sciences Commencement Ceremony, Sunday, May 21, 2023 8:00 a.m. Wilson Field
Graduates in all Crean College academic programs (undergraduate and graduate) are invited to participate. The ceremony will begin with a welcome by Dean Hill followed by a keynote address from Rev. Gail Stearns Then comes time for you to walk across the stage and get your hard-earned diploma!
When and Where to Line-Up for CHBS Commencement:
- Students: Line-up begins at 7:30 a.m. in Hutton Sports Center. Arrive in your cap and gown.
- Faculty: Line-up begins at 7:30 a.m. in Anderson Athletic Complex. Arrive in your academic regalia.
For the complete Commencement 2023 schedule of events and more information, please click this link.
All Crean College academic departments will be hosting their own individual parties, receptions, and awards ceremonies. Here is a list of all of those events. For more information please contact your program coordinator.
- Neuroscience Minor Celebration – May 3, 2023, 6:30 p.m., AF 3rd Floor South Patio
- Psychology Senior Celebration – May 9, 2023, 5:00 p.m., BK-404
- Health Sciences Senior Celebration – May 12, 2023, 6:00 p.m., Sandhu Conference Center
- Communications Sciences & Disorders Hooding and Awards Ceremony – May 19, 2023, 2:00 p.m. Rinker Atrium
- Marriage & Family Therapy Hooding Ceremony – Friday May 19, 2023, 3:00 p.m., BK 404 George Bush Conf. Center
- Marriage & Family Therapy Awards Night – Saturday May 6, 2023, 5:00 p.m., AF 209AB
- Psychology Commencement Reception – May 21, 2023, 10:00 a.m., Performers Court Outside Musco
- Health Sciences Commencement Reception – May 21, 2023, 10:00 a.m., AF 3rd Floor South Patio
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Hooding and Awards Ceremony – May 21, 2023, 11:30 a.m., Memorial Hall
We encourage everyone to use public transportation or Uber/Lyft during Commencement Weekend. Avoid driving and parking as it can be difficult.
Please tag @chapman_crean in your photos to be featured on our Instagram account.
Congratulations to the Class of 2023!