Chapman University’s NSAC/Circle Advertising team won nine American Advertising Federation ADDY awards Thursday, March 22nd for their work on Tai Pei Frozen Entrees. This is the third consecutive win for Chapman’s team, which competed in the student category of this competition.
“The highlight of the evening was by far our winning of two gold Student Addys,” says Julia Ramirez (BA/PRA ’19) Creative Director for the team. “Making the acceptance speeches in front of a crowd of executives in the field I’d like to go into, was both an honor and a thrill.” The Gold ADDY awards were accepted by Ramirez and Account Director, Jack Irvine (BA/PRA ’19). Both student leaders were invited on-stage to accept the Gold ADDY awards in front of over 300 industry professionals.
“I cannot begin to tell you how proud I was of both of them and how thrilled I was for the 2017 NSAC Team,” says professor John Most. “These awards carry so much validation for months of work and, as a graphic designer, validation of my creative work and art for this campaign, says Ramirez. “I cannot wait to participate next year as well!”
Chapman’s NSAC/Circle Ad Team walked away with the following awards:
- 2 Gold ADDY’s
- Television Advertising-Single Ad-:15 “Drive Thru Failure”
- Out of Home: Bus Shelter Advertising- “Produce Misters”
- 3 Silver ADDY’s
- Collateral Material: Book Design- Tai Pei Plans Book
- Complete Consumer Integrated Campaign- Tai Pei Campaign
- Television Advertising Campaign: Two Commercials, “Drive Thru Fails and Kitchen Fails”
- 4 Bronze ADDY’s
- Sales Promotion- Point of Purchase: “Barrel Freezer”
- Out of Home Campaign: Billboard, “Produce Section” and Bus Shelter “Produce Misters”
- Outdoor Board: “Produce Section”
- Social Media, Single Execution: “Facebook Canvas”
For more information about the Public Relations and Advertising major at Dodge College visit our website.