Welcome Panthers to the Fall semester! While the campus has had to adapt to operating remotely throughout this year, the Leatherby Libraries continues to purchase e-books for the collection to serve the Chapman University community during this period of online learning. In support of Chapman’s ongoing advocacy of the Black Lives Matter movement and racial equality at the university, here is a list of e-books recently added:
- Diversity, inclusion, and representation in contemporary dramaturgy : case studies from the field
- The new Jim Crow : mass incarceration in the age of colorblindness
- Stay woke : a people’s guide to making all Black lives matter
- Have Black lives ever mattered?
- The fire this time : a new generation speaks about race
- Unspeakable truths : transitional justice and the challenge of truth commissions
- The Afro-Latin@ reader : history and culture in the United States
- The condemnation of blackness : race, crime, and the making of modern urban America
To read an e-book, click “Connect to electronic book” on the title page for the book you’d like to read.