As the COVID-19 vaccine rollout continues, Chapman University is committed to keeping you up-to-date with the latest information and developments.
On Tuesday, April 20th at 12 p.m., join us as Chapman hosts a virtual COVID-19 Vaccine Town Hall in partnership with Orange County Register. Expert panelists will provide up-to-date information concerning the COVID-19 vaccines – side effects, effectiveness, availability and policies, and will answer audience questions. The entire Chapman community – faculty, staff and students – and the broader community are invited to join. Register for the town hall here.
The event will feature experts from the Orange County Health Care Agency, Chapman University’s Harry and Diane Rinker Health Science Campus and The Orange County Register.
Panelists will include:
- Professor Jeff Goad, Ph.D., Chair of Pharmacy Practice, Chapman University’s School of Pharmacy and member of California’s Drafting Guidelines Workgroup
- Professor Jennifer Totonchy, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Chapman School of Pharmacy
- Professor Tara Gruenewald, Ph.D., Associate Professor and Chair, Chapman Department of Psychology
- Regina R. Chinsio-Kwong, DO, physician and Orange County Health Care Agency representative
- Todd Harmonson, Editor, The Orange County Register
- Frank Pine, Executive Editor, The Orange County Register