The Association of College and University Educators (ACUE) has developed an Online Teaching Toolkit with free online teaching resources to benefit both faculty and students.
These resources are divided into six key topic areas for teaching remotely:
- Welcoming students to the online environment
- Managing your online presence
- Organizing your online course
- Planning and facilitating quality discussions
- Recording effective microlectures
- Engaging students in readings and microlectures
We encourage you to explore these resources and share with other faculty and colleagues.