Dear Chapman Community,
Did you know that there is a way to search Chapman classrooms to see what a classroom looks like and what the room features are? Using the Online Classroom Inventory (OCI), you can:
- Search Chapman classrooms by building, by feature, by capacity, or by category (laboratory, active learning classroom, etc.).
- View photos of your classroom.
- Check which amenities (whiteboards, furniture, Apple TV, etc.) are available.
- Check the Zoom room type (Prime, Flexcam, or Connect).
- Find quick start videos and guides that show how to use the classroom technology!
All Chapman classrooms are equipped with special technology for hosting Zoom meetings. We have three types of Zoom-enabled classrooms: Prime, Flexcam, and Connect. The Online Classroom Inventory (OCI) can help you find out which type of Zoom-enabled classroom you are teaching in, then you can watch a quick start video or download a quick start guide that shows how to start and manage a Zoom meeting in the classroom.
Watch the video below to see the OCI in action!
Finally, did you know that you can schedule time to meet with a technician in your classroom? Maybe you have a question about the classroom technology, or you are experiencing an issue, or you are doing something special like Zooming in a guest speaker. Don’t stress, book an in-person classroom tech assist today!