Join the School of Communication on Friday, September 30th, from 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. in Argyros Forum 209C for a recent graduate alumni panel. Current students and parents are invited to hear a panel of alumni speak about their experiences in the workforce and/or graduate school. Attendees will be able to ask questions and network. Refreshments will be provided.
Read about our panelists below!
- Jasmine Lee (COM ’19) Director of Collaborations for B Street Shoes and Blvd Custom – As director of collaborations, Jasmine fosters relationships with partners and brands in order to organize thought-provoking and storytelling campaigns, and in-person and virtual experiences. Partnering alongside the world’s most recognizable brands, non-profit organizations, and independent artists and creators, she bridges the gap between a client’s vision and hand-crafted design to create one-of-a-kind wearable works of art.
- Phil Bui (COM ’19 HCOMMS ’20) Business Analytics & Research Analyst for NBC Universal – Phil works as a Business Analytics and Research Analyst in IP Analytics, Operations, and Technology for NBC Universal.
- Jordan McNees (SCC ’21) Creative Content Coordinator for Collab – As creative content coordinator, Jordan coordinates, plans, executes, and edits content for Collab’s social channels. He also brainstorms content with Collab signed talent for their personal social channels and attends events with talent. Jordan strategizes brand partnerships with creator integration and manages posting/monetization for a select number of their signed talent.
- Neil Collins (GCOM ’22) Recruiter for Oracle – Neil serves as an in-house recruiter for Oracle operations covering all areas of the business, including Enterprise Sales, Application Consulting, Software Development, and Marketing.
- Allyson Wadman (SCC ’17) Public Relations Manager for MGM Resorts International – Allyson manages public relations initiatives for the company’s entertainment portfolio including concerts, residency/production shows, sports events, and nightlife venues.
We hope to see you there. RSVP today!
To read more about our panelists, or to learn more about other notable alumni, please visit our alumni profiles.