Nushin Tasbihchi graduated from Cal Poly Pomona with a Business Management degree. During her time there, Nushin played on the Women’s Soccer team on scholarship, was a Resident Advisor for University Housing Services, and a proud member of the prestigious American Marketing Association (AMA) club. After graduation, Nushin traveled to many countries, and has worked in Information Technology recruiting and as a Career Consultant at the county of Orange.

Nushin brings a strategic, energetic, and positive mindset to guide students in their undergraduate and post-college careers.

What are some of your favorite things to do in your spare time/ what hobbies or interests do you have outside of work?

Outside of work, I like to spend quality time with family, hang out with my friends, explore different beaches, try new restaurants, hike, kayak, watch soccer, travel the world, and shop. I enjoy living an active lifestyle and have a positive mindset everywhere I go/everything I do.

Speaking of travel, what was your favorite place (or places) that you’ve visited to and why?

I loved Taiwan, Mallorca, Bali, Java Island, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Hawaii, Toronto, and Paris. Each place is so beautiful in different ways.

What are some things that excite you about working with Chapman’s business students?

I am excited to make an impact on Chapman students’ lives and set them up for success during school/ post-graduation. With the intelligence and strong drive Chapman students have, I am confident they will be success in school and their lives.

Do you have any advice to students looking for guidance before the start of the school year?

My advice to students would be to “Start Now.” Whether it is resume, cover letter, networking, building relationships, and internships. The sooner they put the work in, the sooner and better their lives will start post-college. Show up with a positive mindset, work hard, and don’t forget to have fun while at it.