An opportunity you would not like to miss! Adobe is offering a 1-hour course on Creating Accessible PDFs and More.
Date: Thursday, March 04, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM Pacific Standard Time
Duration: 1 hour
Creating PDF files that are accessible for all viewers is a necessary skill in a digital world, but that doesn’t mean you need to spend hours on every document you create.
Join us for a one-hour training session on Acrobat DC and its companion mobile apps to learn how to be more productive with Acrobat DC and how to create accessible PDFs. We’ll cover:
- How to collaborate on documents with your colleagues
- Getting work done on the web
- Adobe Scan and Acrobat Reader mobile apps
- How to convert a Word document to PDF and fix tagging issues in Acrobat Pro DC
- Changing existing tags
- Creating new tags
- Working with simple lists and tables