Smith Hall, completed in 1913, was completely revitalized and opened with new facilities for the fall 2019 semester. The structure was strengthened, and the exterior wall’s original brick is now visible in classrooms and offices. Nine new classrooms were added and now includes the latest technology including interactive short-throw projectors and active-learning stations. The ceiling-height windows include electronically controlled window shades that give the instructor full control of the light conditions in the classroom.
Feel free to take a stroll through this building listed on the National Register of Historic Places and see the Classical Revival architecture integrated with the most modern amenities and accessibility.
For more information, contact the Classroom Technology department for details.
Associate Director, Classroom Technology and Learning Spaces