Dear Chapman Instructors and Staff,
The Educational Technology Services team is excited to introduce our Fall 2023 workshop series: Strategies for Student Success. In alignment with Chapman’s new five-year strategic plan, our workshops for this academic year will focus on the student experience and how instructors can use Canvas and other educational technology tools to promote digital literacy, equitable access, and student success.
Join us via Zoom every Tuesday from 11:00am to 11:30am, beginning on 8/29/23 and ending on 11/14/23. Topics will include:
- Using Poll Everywhere, Padlet, and Kahoot for assessment and student engagement
- How students see grades and feedback in Canvas, including instructor annotations and video and audio feedback
- Ensuring your Canvas course materials are accessible to diverse learners
- Using Rubrics in Canvas to streamline grading and enhance student learning
- Exploring your Canvas course from the perspective of students using the Canvas Student mobile app
- Facilitating in-class and online student collaboration using Canvas and cloud-based software tools
- and more!
Or see the playlist below to watch the recordings: